E3P is a growing and trusted environmental consultancy with a highly successful track record of providing bespoke services that combine technical and commercial excellence with key environmental awareness and a committed focus on delivering the best possible project solutions for our Clients.
We are looking for a highly motivated and versatile individual to join our exciting and and successful Geoenvironmental Division. We offer a rewarding and supportive work environment where our people can reach their full potential.
You will need to be a problem solver ready to stretch yourself and learn new skills, be responsive and take pride in solving problems for our Clients; ready to work within a culture that is collaborative and where you and your colleagues can find and deliver exciting projects with minimal constraints on your overall and collective ambitions.
We aim to provide an environment where you will enjoy working as part of E3P and feel satisfied with your work / life balance.
As a member of E3P’s Geoenvironmental Division you will be required to undertake predominantly office-based work supporting UK-wide delivery of development schemes for a range of public and private sector Clients.
You will plan, deliver, and manage geoenvironmental site investigations and associated reporting for a variety of Clients in different sectors. Your experience will help train and mentor junior team members.
You’ll experience an inclusive, friendly, and flexible working environment where colleagues are encouraged to grow and develop. A meaningful job where you’ll help to transform society by being a trusted consultant to our Clients.
If you believe you have the skill set required, are keen to join a business with genuine opportunities for career progression, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Ability to deliver all stages of geoenvironmental projects to include the coordination of financial and technical input to proposals and management of E3P resources (office and site based), sub-contractors, timescales, and financial performance.
- Use software and technical guidance documents for the assessment, modelling, and interpretation of data to determine the required outcome for the project or assignment.
- Produce and technically review a wide range of interpretative geo-environmental reports to provide solutions to the client’s business needs.
- Understanding and correct application of relevant British Standards, legislation and other relevant industry guidance.
- Lead (and assist) in the tender process, including production of proposals/bids.
- Day-to-day financial management and profitability of projects.
- Ability to identify and expand new opportunities and marketing avenues for growth and development.
- Be capable of developing new and enhancing existing, internal, and external client relationships. Work towards lasting relationships with key Clients.
- Efficient and cohesive decision-making to suit the needs of the project, team and self.
- Knowledge and practice-sharing with junior members of the team.
- Adhere to and model high Health and Safety standards, in line with Company procedures.
- Commitment to develop personal CPD and working towards Chartership.
- Engaging and professional communication with colleagues and all stakeholders.
- Be competent in the procurement and management of subcontractors (including preparation of specifications and industry standard forms of contract ICC/NEC)
- Contributing to the office culture, conduct and discipline to encourage an enjoyable, productive and efficient workplace for all.
You & Your Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject and preferably a secondary qualification such as an MSc, or geoenvironmental related qualification.
- Demonstration of equivalent qualification or experience.
- At least six years’ experience in a geoenvironmental field with demonstrable experience of ground engineering, contaminated land assessments.
- Track record of relevant experience in producing Preliminary Risk Assessments, Supervising and producing Geoenvironmental and Geotechnical Ground Investigations Assessments, Remediation and Verification Strategies and Remediation Verification Reports.
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to work effectively and intuitively either alone or in a small team.
- Client focused attitude with a good track record of successful project delivery.
- Sound communication and personal effectiveness skills.
- Excellent IT skills with advanced skills in MS Office.
- Good problem solving/contingency planning skills with ability to find quick, innovative, and practical solutions.
- The ability to work collaboratively with others to form strong positive working relationships with colleagues, Clients, and contractors at all levels.
- A full UK Driving Licence (manual).
- Membership of professional organisation (e.g. IEMA, IES) and working towards or achieved chartership or recognised accreditation through a relevant professional body (CGeol, CEng)
At E3P, recruiting and retaining the best individuals is key to our success and continued growth. We encourage our staff by offering:
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience.
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays increasing with service to 30 No. days.
- Extensive training opportunities and supported CPD.
- Employee Assistance Programme, which includes counselling services and legal assistance.
- Supported opportunities for volunteering and community action.
E3P is an equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity.
We are also proud to be a disability confident employer and will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.