E3P’s name represents the diverse sectors in which we partner with our clients: namely environmental, energy and engineering. We provide support for our partners within these disciplines:
• Geo-Environmental Consultancy
• Environmental Impact Assessment
• Compliance Auditing
• Environmental Due Diligence
• Urban Regeneration Strategies
• Ecological Services
• Acoustics Services
To contribute to the growth of E3P, we are expanding the ecology team, and are searching for a Graduate Ecologist to support on project delivery.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role will involve:
• Assisting the wider team with all protected species and Phase 1 Habitat Surveys;
• Data collation and data entry;
• Survey organisation and organisation of subcontractors;
• Assisting the wider team with report writing; and,
• Progressing your career through continued training and CPD both inside and outside of work.
• Relevant work experience within a consultancy would be desirable to demonstrate commitment and knowledge of what the job will entail;
• Student member of CIEEM or higher;
• Beneficial to hold, or be working towards a Natural England Protected Species Survey License for bats or great crested newts; and,
• Degree in a relevant Environmental Sciences subject.
• Accept and deal with responsibility for project delivery and client liaison
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Commercial awareness
• Self confidence
• Able and willing to work and stay away from base office, potentially for extended periods, to support project delivery
• Able and willing to work night shifts (bat and newt surveys)
• Self starter
• Happy to work outdoors
• Live in close proximity of the Manchester office (half hour commute) or be happy to relocate.
• Must demonstrate a genuine interest in developing a career in ecology.
• Must hold full clean UK driving licence or equivalent – confidence in driving larger vehicles such as transit vans will be helpful.