E3P acoustics provides a full range of noise and vibration services to support clients from an initial site inception through to construction. We monitor each site with a pragmatic approach, unique to each development.
Our acoustics team provide a tailored approach to both the individual site and client, allowing for a more accurate acoustics assessment. They have extensive experience in the measurement and assessment of environmental noise and acoustics. Sound advice is given on all schemes with an emphasis on good acoustic design from the outset, using state of the art noise modelling and project specific reporting..
Our expertise and services include:
- 3D noise modelling
- Noise constraint assessments
- Noise impact assessments
- Vibration assessment
- Mitigation schedules
- Noise and vibration environmental impact assessments (EIA)
- Assessments for commercial, retail, industrial, residential and entertainment uses
- Noise management plans
- Noise at work assessments
- Construction noise and vibration monitoring and assessments
If you would like to discuss any of these services with our specialist team please Contact Our Team