E3P provide solutions for land transactions and land development through our in-depth knowledge in Geo-Environmental engineering and contaminated land risk management. Working in partnership with our clients, E3P ensure that the most appropriate risk management actions are determined and that potential liabilities and constraints are safely minimised or removed.
E3P has extensive experience in complex soil and groundwater projects, ranging from the investigation of active petrochemical sites to the investigation of agricultural land.
We have a considerable track record, encompassing:
- Environmental due diligence
- Site investigation including intrusive and non-intrusive techniques
- Geo-environmental and contaminated land risk assessment
- Consultation with regulators, the public and wider stakeholder communications management
- Regulatory advice including obtaining planning permission, consents and permits
- Remediation design, contract specification, tendering and management
- Validation reporting