The HSE Managers of licenced facilities play a vital role in ensuring that all aspects of their plant remain environmentally compliant. This can mean undertaking various technical tasks that need support from external organisations. E3P pulls together multi-disciplinary teams which work in partnership with site managers to help ensure that environmental compliance is achieved or maintained in any facility.
Our services include:
- Describing the main processes and management techniques
- Demonstrating operational control and emission minimisation
- Benchmarking releases against environmental indicators to demonstrate best available techniques (BAT) are being applied
- Identifying improvement plans where BAT is not currently applied
- Assessing the impact of emissions
- Environmental management system development and maintenance
- Developing a conceptual site model and site report that identify the risks to ground and groundwater, then developing a site closure plans
- Collecting site reference data
If you would like to talk our team with regards to Industrial Permitting and how we can help please contact us today.